Ex post implementation in environments with private goods
We prove by construction that ex post incentive compatible mechanisms exist in a private goods setting with multi-dimensional signals and interdependent values. The mechanism shares features with the generalized Vickrey auction of one-dimensional signal models. The construction implies that for environments with private goods, informational externalities (i.e., interdependent values) are compatible with ex post equilibrium in the presence of multi-dimensional signals.
- Carbajal, Juan Carlos & Müller, Rudolf, 2015.
"Implementability under monotonic transformations in differences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 114-131.
- Juan Carlos Carbajal & Rudolf Müller, 2015. "Implementability under Monotonic Transformations in Differences," Working Papers 2015-37, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Meyer-ter-Vehn, Moritz & Morris, Stephen, 2011. "The robustness of robust implementation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2093-2104, September.
- Moritz Meyer-ter-Vehn & Stephen Morris, 2010. "The Robustness of Robust Implementation," Working Papers 1252, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Bergemann, Dirk & Morris, Stephen, 2008. "Ex post implementation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 527-566, July.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2005. "Ex Post Implementation," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000018, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Ex Post Implementation," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001110, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2005. "Ex Post Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1502, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Kim, Jinwoo & Kojima, Fuhito, 2015. "Efficient assignment with interdependent values," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 54-86.
- Dizdar, Deniz & Moldovanu, Benny, 2016. "On the importance of uniform sharing rules for efficient matching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 106-123.
- M. Yenmez, 2015. "Incentive compatible market design with applications," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(3), pages 543-569, August.
- M. Bumin Yenmez, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Market Design with Applications," GSIA Working Papers 2013-E21, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Meyer-ter-Vehn, Moritz & Moldovanu, Benny, 2012. "Locally robust implementation and its limits," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2439-2452.
- Philippe Jehiel & Moritz Meyer-Ter-Vehnc & Benny Moldovanu, 2012. "Locally robust implementation and its limits," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813046, HAL.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2009. "Robust Implementation in Direct Mechanisms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(4), pages 1175-1204.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Robust Implementation in Direct Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1561R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2009.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2009. "Robust Implementation in Direct Mechanisms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000109, David K. Levine.
- Müller, Christoph, 2016. "Robust virtual implementation under common strong belief in rationality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 407-450.
- Yu Chen & Zhenhua Wu, 2012. "Delegation Principle for Multi-agency Games under Ex Post Equilibrium," Caepr Working Papers 2012-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- repec:inu:caeprp:2012-008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Manipushpak & De, Parikshit, 2015. "Incentives and justice for sequencing problems," MPRA Paper 65447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vlad Mares & Mikhael Shor, 2013. "Information concentration in common value environments," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 17(3), pages 183-203, September.
- Tan, Xu, 2016. "Information revelation in auctions with common and private values," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 147-165.
- Alejandro Francetich, 2013. "Becoming the Neighbor Bidder: Endogenous Winner’s Curse in Dynamic Mechanisms," Working Papers 501, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alejandro Francetich, 2015. "Becoming the Neighbor Bidder: Endogenous Winner's Curse in Dynamic Mechanisms," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 45-76, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed