Information, evolution and utility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriani, Fabrizio & Sonderegger, Silvia, 2015.
"Trust, trustworthiness and the consensus effect: An evolutionary approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 102-116.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Silvia Sonderegger, 2013. "Trust, Trustworthiness and the Consensus Effect: An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Papers 2013-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Jeffrey C. Ely, 2011. "Kludged," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 210-231, August.
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2014.
"Instrumental cardinal concerns for social status in two-sided matching with non-transferable utility,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 174-189.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Instrumental Cardinal Concerns for Social Status in Two-Sided Matching with Non-Transferable Utility," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 095, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D., 2016. "A neuroeconomic theory of memory retrieval," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 198-205.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Chen, Guohua, 2009. "Wholesale pricing and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers with imperfectly observable objective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1190-1201, August.
- Christoph March, 2011. "Adaptive social learning," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572528, HAL.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:109-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2009.
"The origin of utility: Sexual selection and conspicuous consumption,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 51-69, October.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2009. "The Origin of Utility: Sexual Selection and Conspicuous Consumption," Post-Print hal-00703547, HAL.
- Marco Gui & Luca Stanca, 2009. "Television Viewing, Satisfaction and Happiness: Facts and Fiction," Working Papers 167, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 2005. "Uncertainty and Hyperbolic Discounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1290-1299, September.
- David Jiménez-Gómez, 2018. "The Evolution of Self-Control in the Brain," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010.
"Does consistency predict accuracy of beliefs?: Economists surveyed about PSA,"
26590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan Berg & G. Biele & Gerd Gigerenzer, 2013. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," Working Papers 1308, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," MPRA Paper 24976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Vikander, 2011. "Targeted Advertising and Social Status," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-016/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Häfner, Samuel, 2018. "Stable biased sampling," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 109-122.
- Toru Suzuki, 2012. "Complementarity of behavioral biases," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 413-430, March.
- Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2008. "Goal Setting as a Self-Regulation Mechanism," Working Papers w0122, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Adriani, Fabrizio & Sonderegger, Silvia, 2009. "Trust, Introspection, and Market Participation: an Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 16110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Silvia Sonderegger, 2014. "Evolution of similarity judgements in intertemporal choice," Discussion Papers 2014-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & R. Vijay Krishna, 2005. "Menu Choice, Environmental Cues and Temptation: A “Dual Self” Approach to Self-control," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000576, David K. Levine.
- Domenico De Giovanni & Fabio Lamantia, 2016. "Control delegation, information and beliefs in evolutionary oligopolies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1089-1116, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolution; information; internal conflict; self control; temptation; time consistency; utility;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .