Does Evidence on Regional Economic Convergence Depend on the Estimation Strategy? Outcomes from Analysis of a Set of NUTS2 EU Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:6:p:531-556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2016.
"EU Structural Funds and Regional Income Convergence - A Sobering Experience,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2016. "EU structural funds and regional income convergence: A sobering experience," Ruhr Economic Papers 608, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Túlio Cravo & Guilherme Resende, 2013. "Economic growth in Brazil: a spatial filtering approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 555-575, April.
- S. Bouayad Agha & Nadine Turpin & Lionel Védrine, 2010.
"Fostering the potential endogenous development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the Cohesion Policy on regional convergence over the period 1980-2005,"
- Salima Bouayad-Agha & Nadine Turpin & Lionel Védrine, 2010. "Fostering the potential endogenous development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the Cohesion Policy on regional convergence over the period 1980-2005," TEPP Working Paper 2010-17, TEPP.
- Kubis, Alexander & Schneider, Lutz, 2012.
"Human Capital Mobility and Convergence – A Spatial Dynamic Panel Model of the German Regions,"
IWH Discussion Papers
9/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kubis, Alexander & Schneider, Lutz, 2012. "Human capital mobility and convergence : a spatial dynamic panel model of the German regions," IAB Discussion Paper 201223, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Tobias Hagen & Philipp Mohl, 2011.
"Econometric Evaluation of EU Cohesion Policy: A Survey,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hagen, Tobias & Mohl, Philipp, 2009. "Econometric evaluation of EU Cohesion Policy: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rokicki, Bartlomiej & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2016. "Regional convergence within particular country — An approach based on the regional price deflators," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 171-179.
- Mohl, P. & Hagen, T., 2010. "Do EU structural funds promote regional growth? New evidence from various panel data approaches," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 353-365, September.
- TÃºlio Cravo, 2011. "Regional Economic Growth and SMEs in Brazil: a Spatial Analysis (Submission for the Refereed Y-session Papers)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p508, European Regional Science Association.
- Konrad Lyncker & Rasmus Thoennessen, 2017. "Regional club convergence in the EU: evidence from a panel data analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 525-553, March.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014.
"Regional Growth and National Development: Transition in Central and Eastern Europe and the Regional Kuznets Curve in the East and the West,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 142-161, June.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2014. "Regional growth and national development: transition in Central and Eastern Europe and the regional Kuznets curve in the East and the West," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56731, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada & Barbero, Javier, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers in Neoclassical Growth Model: an extension with Public Sector," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Lindsay N. Amiel & Steven Deller & Judith I. Stallman, 2012. "Economic Growth and Tax and Expenditure Limitations," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 185-206, Winter.
- Philipp Breidenbach & Timo Mitze & Christoph Schmidt, 2011. "Evaluating EU Regional Policy: Many Empirical Specifications, One (Unpleasant) Result," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1144, European Regional Science Association.
- Cécile BATISSE & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?,"
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Cécile Batisse & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers halshs-00878888, HAL.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010.
"Regional Infrastructure and Convergence: Growth Implications in a Spatial Framework,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(3), pages 475-493, September.
- Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO & Giancarlo MANZI, 2009. "Regional infrastructure and convergence: growth implications in a spatial framework," Departmental Working Papers 2009-34, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Davor Mikulic & Andrea Galic Nagyszombaty, 2015. "Does international trade cause regional growth differentials in Croatia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 81-102.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economic growth; spatial models; EU regions; C21; C31; R10; R11;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:3:y:2008:i:2:p:209-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .