Productivity changes in Taiwanese hospitals and the national health insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Buchwald & Alain Saglio, 1994. "Des indices de prix à la consommation plus comparables entre la France et la RFA," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 275(1), pages 9-23.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-338, December.
- François Magnien & Jacques Pougnard, 2000. "Les indices à utilité constante : une référence pour mesurer l'évolution des prix," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 335(1), pages 81-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Hsuan Wu & Ching-Cheng Chang & Po-Chi Chen & Ken-Nan Kuo, 2013. "Efficiency and productivity change in Taiwan’s hospitals: a non-radial quality-adjusted measurement," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(2), pages 431-453, March.
- Sulku, Seher Nur, 2011. "The impacts of health care reforms on the efficiency of the Turkish public hospitals: Provincial markets," MPRA Paper 29598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:537-553 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9348-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spt:admaec:v:7:y:2017:i:4:f:7_4_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:26:y:2006:i:4:p:459-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .