The determinants of export behaviour in UK service firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014.
"Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity : an empirical assessment for German establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 201503, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment for German establishments," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113182, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "R&D, Innovation and Exporting," SERC Discussion Papers 0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- David Doloreux & Anika Laperrière, 2014. "Internationalisation and innovation in the knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 635-657, December.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2013.
"Globalization and knowledge spillover: international direct investment, exports and patents,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 329-352, June.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," KIER Working Papers 721, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Working Papers in Economics 10/54, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & Chang, S.P. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-55, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2014. "Service Firms Heterogeneity, International Collaborations and Export Participation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 259-285, June.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:218-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asier Minondo, 2011. "Exporters of services in Spain," Working Papers 2011R04, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Conti, Giuliano & Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela, 2014. "Spillovers through backward linkages and the export performance of business services. Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 552-565.
- Iza Lejárraga & Harald Oberhofer, 2015. "Performance of small- and medium-sized enterprises in services trade: evidence from French firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 673-702, October.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:97-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:25:y:2005:i:7:p:879-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.