Environmental strategies in spanish hotels: contextual factors and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria-del-Mar Alonso-Almeida & Alfredo Rocafort & Fernando Borrajo, 2016. "Shedding Light on Eco-Innovation in Tourism: A Critical Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:41-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Fotiadis, Thomas A. & Christodoulides, Paul & Spyropoulou, Stavroula & Katsikeas, Constantine S., 2015. "Environmentally friendly export business strategy: Its determinants and effects on competitive advantage and performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 798-811.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1327-:d:106294 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9841-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:173-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:94-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonidas C. Leonidou & Paul Christodoulides & Lida P. Kyrgidou & Daydanda Palihawadana, 2017. "Internal Drivers and Performance Consequences of Small Firm Green Business Strategy: The Moderating Role of External Forces," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 585-606, February.
- B.E.A. Oghojafor & O.A. Ogunkoya, 2015. "This paper is a case study that investigates the activities of the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) in relation to the environmental marketing strategies of hotels in the Nigerian hospi," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2, pages 86-95, August.
- Patricia Milanés Montero & Pérez Calderón Esteban & Ortega Rossel Francisco Javier, 2012. "Factores determinantes del nivel de compromiso medioambiental," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(4), pages 197-233, octubre-d.
- Llorenç Bagur-Femenias & Dolors Celma & Josep Patau, 2016. "The Adoption of Environmental Practices in Small Hotels. Voluntary or Mandatory? An Empirical Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-14, July.
- López-Gamero, María D. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Molina-Azorín, José F., 2009. "Evaluating environmental regulation in Spain using process control and preventive techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 497-518, June.
- Llorenç Bagur & Jordi Perramon & Oriol Amat, 2013. "Impact of quality and environmental investment on business competitiveness and profitability: The case of travel agencies," Economics Working Papers 1376, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Monir Zaman Mir & Abu Shiraz Rahaman, 2011. "In pursuit of environmental excellence: A stakeholder analysis of the environmental management strategies and performance of an Australian energy company," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 848-878, September.
- repec:zag:market:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:177-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roxana STEGEREAN & AnamariaPETRE & Alexandru CHIS, 2014. "Environmental Strategy And Hotel Competitiveness-Evidence From Bra?Ov County," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 590-597, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:281-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Zhang, Yubo, 2016. "Linking operations, marketing and environmental capabilities and diversification to hotel performance: A data envelopment analysis approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 111-122.
- Marta Pinzone & Emanuele Lettieri & Cristina Masella, 2015. "Proactive Environmental Strategies in Healthcare Organisations: Drivers and Barriers in Italy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 183-197, September.
- Blanco, Ester & Lozano, Javier & Rey-Maquieira, Javier, 2009. "A dynamic approach to voluntary environmental contributions in tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 104-114, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:203-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:268-280 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:24:y:2004:i:3:p:101-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.