Droughts in Pakistan: a spatiotemporal variability analysis using the Standardized Precipitation Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Shahid, 2004. "Drought mitigation in Pakistan: current status and options for future strategies," IWMI Working Papers H036235, International Water Management Institute.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Piyush Dahal & Nicky Shree Shrestha & Madan Lall Shrestha & Nir Y. Krakauer & Jeeban Panthi & Soni M. Pradhanang & Ajay Jha & Tarendra Lakhankar, 2016. "Drought risk assessment in central Nepal: temporal and spatial analysis," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 80(3), pages 1913-1932, February.
- Arun Khatri-Chhetri & Pramod K. Aggarwal, 2017. "Assessment of Large Seed Banks Requirement for Drought Risk Management in South Asia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Imran Jamali & Ulla Mörtberg & Bo Olofsson & Muhammad Shafique, 2014. "A Spatial Multi-Criteria Analysis Approach for Locating Suitable Sites for Construction of Subsurface Dams in Northern Pakistan," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(14), pages 5157-5174, November.
- Tingju Zhu & Claudia Ringler & M. Mohsin Iqbal & Timothy B. Sulser & M. Arif Goheer, 2013. "Climate change impacts and adaptation options for water and food in Pakistan: scenario analysis using an integrated global water and food projections model," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 651-669, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rwinxx:v:38:y:2013:i:5:p:620-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rwin20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.