'Are There Laws of Production': an assessment of the early criticisms of the
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wicksteed, Philip H., 1894.
"An Essay on the Co-ordination of the Laws of Distribution,"
History of Economic Thought Books,
McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought,
edition 127, number wicksteed1894.
- Flux, Alfred W., 1894. "Review of Philip H. Wicksteed's Essay on the Co-ordination of the Laws of Distribution," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 4, pages 303-313, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2005. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Pseudo-Production Functions," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 447-466, Summer.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2012. "Problems with Regional Production Functions and Estimates of Agglomeration Economies: A Caveat Emptor for Regional Scientists," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_725, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jesus Felipe & F. Gerard Adams, 2005.
""A Theory of Production" The Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas Function: A Retrospective View,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 427-445, Summer.
- Jesus Felipe & F. Gerard Adams, 2004. ""A theory of production" the estimation of the Cobb-Douglas function: A retrospective view," CAMA Working Papers 2004-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2006. "The Tyranny of the Identity: Growth Accounting Revisited," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 283-299.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:10:y:1998:i:2:p:141-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.