The Geography of the Italian Creative Economy: The Special Role of the Design and Craft-based Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bogdan Lissovolik, 2008. "Trends in Italy’s Nonprice Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 08/124, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0805-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Antonietti, 2011.
"From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy,"
Openloc Working Papers
1117, Public policies and local development.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2012. "From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2015.
"The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 143-177, January.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal," FEP Working Papers 508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2015. "Does Local Creative Employment Affect Firm Innovativeness? Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 5-29.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013.
"Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201311, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Friel, Martha, 2013. "Understanding Creativity and Innovation in Industrial Design: an Historical and Empirical Assessment," EBLA Working Papers 201301, University of Turin.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2014. "The determinants of spatial location of creative industries start-ups: Evidence from Portugal using a discrete choice model approach," FEP Working Papers 546, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:47:y:2013:i:2:p:135-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.