Local Food Activity in Scotland: Empirical Evidence and Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Watts, D. & Leat, Philip M.K., 2010.
"An analysis of Marketing Channels of Local Food in Scotland,"
116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy
95223, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Watts, D. & Leat, Philip M.K., 2010. "An Analysis Of Marketing Channels Of Local Food In Scotland," Working Papers 109409, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Watts, D. & Leat, Philip M.K., 2010. "An Analysis Of Marketing Channels Of Local Food In Scotland," Working Papers 109409, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Benedek, Zsófia & Balazs, Balint, 2014. "Regional differences in Hungary: the current stage of local food production at the county-level," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 168925, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zsofia Benedek & Bálint Balazs, 2015. "Efficient support of short food supply chains in Hungary: a spatial analysis," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1551, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:9:p:1187-1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.