Social Economy of the Metropolis: Cognitive-Cultural Capitalism and the Global Resurgence of Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Scott, Allen J., 2008. "Social Economy of the Metropolis: Cognitive-Cultural Capitalism and the Global Resurgence of Cities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199549306.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles H. Davis, 2011. "Media Industry Clusters and Public Policy," Chapters,in: Media Clusters, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard A. Walker, 2016. "Why Cities? A Response," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 164-180, January.
- Allen J. Scott, 2010. "Space-Time Variations of Human Capital Assets Across U.S. Metropolitan Areas, 1980 to 2000," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(3), pages 233-250, July.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:3:p:354-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen J. Scott, 2011. "Emerging cities of the third wave," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3-4), pages 289-321, August.
- Carl Grodach, 2013. "Cultural Economy Planning in Creative Cities: Discourse and Practice," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1747-1765, September.
- Alberto Vanolo, 2013. "Alternative Capitalism and Creative Economy: the Case of Christiania," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1785-1798, September.
- Allen J. Scott, 2012.
"The Cultural Economy of Landscape and prospects for peripheral development in the twenty-first century: the case of the English Lake District,"
Chapters,in: Cultural Commons, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Allen J. Scott, 2010. "The Cultural Economy of Landscape and Prospects for Peripheral Development in the Twenty-first Century: The Case of the English Lake District," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1567-1589, April.
- Ignazio Vinci, 2014. "La pianificazione strategica nelle città del Mezzogiorno," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 73-101.
- Rogier van der Groep, 2014. "Flirting with Amsterdam: Reorganizing the Dutch Broadcasting Industry in Hilversum," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(12), pages 2639-2655, December.
- Hans Thor Andersen & Lars Winther, 2010. "Crisis in the Resurgent City? The Rise of Copenhagen," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 693-700, September.
- Gordon L Clark, 2012. "Pensions or property?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(5), pages 1185-1199, May.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:935-958. is not listed on IDEAS
- Thailand Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board & World Bank, 2010. "Industrial Change in the Bangkok Urban Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27380, The World Bank.
- Gordon L. Clark, 2014. "Roepke Lecture in Economic Geography—Financial Literacy in Context," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Sébastien Breau & Dieter F. Kogler & Kenyon C. Bolton, 2014. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Wage Inequality: New Evidence from Canadian Cities," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(4), pages 351-373, October.
- Ingrid H. Garmann Johnsen, 2010. "Formal Project Organization and Informal Social Networks: Regional Advantages in the Emergent Animation Industry in Oslo, Norway," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 1165-1181, October.
- Edward Soja, 2015. "Accentuate The Regional," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 372-381, March.
- Tara Vinodrai, 2011. "Understanding Canada’s Evolving Design Economy," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:257-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Grandinetti, 2016. "Tema monografico. L’innovazione, questa sconosciuta introduzione al tema," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 7-18.
- repec:bla:presci:v:95:y:2016:i:4:p:895-901 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:131-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.