Fostering community engagement and tackling undeclared work: The case for an evidence-based 'joined-up' public policy approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Keeble & Frank Wilkinson, 1999. "Collective Learning and Knowledge Development in the Evolution of Regional Clusters of High Technology SMEs in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 295-303.
- Suma Athreye, 2000.
"Agglomeration and Growth: A Study of the Cambridge Hi-Tech Cluster,"
Open Discussion Papers in Economics
29, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Suma Athreye, 2003. "Agglomeration And Growth: A Study Of The Cambridge Hi-Tech Cluster," Urban/Regional 0308001, EconWPA.
- Best, Michael, 2001. "The New Competitive Advantage: The Renewal of American Industry," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297451, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2009. "Size and Development of the Shadow Economy in Germany, Austria and Other oecd-Countries. Some Preliminary Findings," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(5), pages 1079-1116.
More about this item
KeywordsUnderground economy; Social capital; Deprived neighbourhoods; Community involvement; Economie noire; Valeur de l'interaction sociale; Voisinages defavorises; Engagement collectif; Untergrundwirtschaft; Sozialkapital; benachteiligte Wohngegenden; Gemeinschaftsengagement; Economia sumergida; Capital social; Comunidades marginadas; Participacion comunitaria; JEL classifications: I32; O17; R20; Z13;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:39:y:2005:i:8:p:1145-1155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .