Cost efficiency analysis in banking industries of ten Asian countries and regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2018.
"On The Sources Of Heterogeneity In Banking Efficiency Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 194-225, February.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2014. "On the Sources of Heterogeneity in Banking Efficiency Literature," MPRA Paper 58591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "On The Sources Of Heterogeneity In Banking Efficiency Literature," Working Papers 201612, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "Efficiency in banking: a meta-regression analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 112-149, January.
- repec:taf:eurjfi:v:24:y:2018:i:2:p:135-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kent Matthews & Zhiguo Xiao & Xu Zhang, 2009. "Rational Cost Inefficiency in Chinese Banks," Working Papers 292009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi & Roman Matousek & Aarti Rughoo, 2018.
"Bank efficiency, productivity, and convergence in EU countries: a weighted Russell directional distance model,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 135-156, January.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman & Rughoo, Aarti, 2017. "Bank Efficiency, Productivity and Convergence in EU countries: A Weighted Russell Directional Distance Model," MPRA Paper 77237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic frontier approach; panel data; banking efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:7:y:2009:i:2:p:199-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.