China's Financial Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Matthews, 2001.
"The Possible Impact of China's WTO Membership on the WTO Agricultural Negotiations,"
CEG Working Papers
200110, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Alan Matthews, 2001. "The Possible Impact of China's WTO Membership on the WTO Agricultural Negotiations," Trinity Economics Papers 200115, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kerr, William A., 2000. "Enter The Dragon: China'S Accession To The Wto," CATRN Papers 12891, Canadian Agri-Food Trade Research Network.
- Albert Park & Hehui Jin & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang, 2002. "Market Emergence and Transition: Arbitrage, Transaction Costs, and Autarky in China's Grain Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 67-82.
- Shujie Yao & Zinan Liu, 1998. "Determinants of Grain Production and Technical Efficiency in China," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 171-184.
- McErlean, Seamus & Wu, Ziping, 2003. "Regional agricultural labour productivity convergence in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 237-252, June.
- Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Anna L., 2001. "Taming the Dragon: The WTO After the Accession of China," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(1).
More about this item
KeywordsChina's Financial System; Professional Skills; Competition; Regulation; Incentive Application;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:1:y:2003:i:1:p:137-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .