Introduction to the special issue on corporate finance and corporate governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison Hong & Terence Lim & Jeremy C. Stein, 2000.
"Bad News Travels Slowly: Size, Analyst Coverage, and the Profitability of Momentum Strategies,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 265-295, February.
- Harrison Hong & Terence Lim & Jeremy C. Stein, 1998. "Bad News Travels Slowly: Size, Analyst Coverage and the Profitability of Momentum Strategies," NBER Working Papers 6553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Muga & Rafael Santamaría, 2009. "Momentum, market states and investor behavior," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 105-130.
- Baocheng Ji, 2010. "China's economic recovery and the China model," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 215-226.
- Clare, Andrew D & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Thomas, Stephen H, 1995. "An Analysis of Seasonality in the U.K. Equity Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 398-409, March.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P., 1989. "Nonstationary expected returns : Implications for tests of market efficiency and serial correlation in returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-74, November.
- Kent Daniel & David Hirshleifer & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 1998. "Investor Psychology and Security Market Under- and Overreactions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 1839-1885, December.
- Michael J. Cooper & Roberto C. Gutierrez & Allaudeen Hameed, 2004. "Market States and Momentum," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(3), pages 1345-1365, June.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Han, Bing, 2005. "Prospect theory, mental accounting, and momentum," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 311-339, November.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Kaul, Gautam, 1998. "An Anatomy of Trading Strategies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 489-519.
- Kang, Joseph & Liu, Ming-Hua & Ni, Sophie Xiaoyan, 2002. "Contrarian and momentum strategies in the China stock market: 1993-2000," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 243-265.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1998. "A model of investor sentiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-343, September.
- John M. Griffin & Xiuqing Ji & J. Spencer Martin, 2003. "Momentum Investing and Business Cycle Risk: Evidence from Pole to Pole," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2515-2547, December.
- Naughton, Tony & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2008. "Momentum strategies and stock returns: Chinese evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 476-492.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1988. "Fads, Martingales, and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 2533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Johansson, 2009.
"An analysis of dynamic risk in the Greater China equity markets,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 299-320.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "An Analysis Of Dynamic Risk In The Greater China Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 2009-5, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747159 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1990. "Fads, Martingales, and Market Efficiency," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-28.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chopra, Navin & Lakonishok, Josef & Ritter, Jay R., 1992. "Measuring abnormal performance : Do stocks overreact?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 235-268, April.
- Drew, Michael E. & Naughton, Tony & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2004. "Is idiosyncratic volatility priced?: Evidence from the Shanghai Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 349-366.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Gultekin, Mustafa N & Kaul, Gautam, 1997. "Profitability of Short-Term Contrarian Strategies: Implications for Market Efficiency," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 379-386, July.
- Allaudeen Hameed & Yuanto Kusnadi, 2002. "Momentum Strategies: Evidence from Pacific Basin Stock Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 383-397.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh, 2001. "Profitability of Momentum Strategies: An Evaluation of Alternative Explanations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 699-720, April.
- Zarowin, Paul, 1990. "Size, Seasonality, and Stock Market Overreaction," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 113-125, March.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Titman, Sheridan, 1993. " Returns to Buying Winners and Selling Losers: Implications for Stock Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 65-91, March.
- Chan, K C, 1988. "On the Contrarian Investment Strategy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 147-163, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozsoz, Emre & Gurarda, Sevin & Ates, Abidin, 2014. "Ownership Structure and Corporate Governance in the Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 58293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:109-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.