The Distributional Impacts of Minimum Wage Increases When Both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Are Endogenous
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ahn, Tom & Arcidiacono, Peter & Wessels, Walter, 2011. "The Distributional Impacts of Minimum Wage Increases When Both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Are Endogenous," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 12-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keane, Michael P., 2010. "Structural vs. atheoretic approaches to econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 3-20, May.
- Adam M. Lavecchia, 2018.
"Minimum Wage Policy with Optimal Taxes and Unemployment,"
1801E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Adam M. Lavecchia, 2019. "Minimum Wage Policy with Optimal Taxes and Unemployment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-03, McMaster University.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:163-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flabbi, Luca & Mabli, James, 2012.
"Household Search or Individual Search: Does It Matter? Evidence from Lifetime Inequality Estimates,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6908, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Flabbi and James Mabli, 2012. "Household Search or Individual Search: Does It Matter? Evidence from Lifetime Inequality Estimates," Working Papers gueconwpa~12-12-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Ooghe, 2015. "Wage policies, employment, and redistributive efficiency," Working Papers 2015/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Stephen Macdonald & Suwen Pan & Darren Hudson & Francis Tuan, 2014.
"Toward a consumer economy in China: implications of changing wage policies for U.S. cotton exports,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 513-524, July.
- MacDonald, Stephen & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Tuan, Francis C., 2011. "Toward a Consumer Economy in China: Implications of Changing Wage Policies for U.S. Cotton Exports," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103615, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kreiner, Claus T. & Reck, Daniel & Skov, Peer Ebbesen, 2017. "Do Lower Minimum Wages for Young Workers Raise their Employment? Evidence from a Danish Discontinuity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Giuliano, 2013.
"Minimum Wage Effects on Employment, Substitution, and the Teenage Labor Supply: Evidence from Personnel Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 155-194.
- Laura Giuliano, 2009. "Minimum wage effects on employment, substitution, and the teenage labor supply: Evidence from personnel data," Working Papers 2010-5, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Laura Giuliano, 2011. "Minimum Wage Effects on Employment, Substitution, and the Teenage Labor Supply: Evidence from Personnel Data," Working Papers 2011-12, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Camilla Adams & Jonathan Meer & CarlyWill Sloan, 2018. "The Minimum Wage and Search Effort," NBER Working Papers 25128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2014. "Analyzing economic policies that affect supply and demand: a structural model of productivity, labor supply and rationing," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100471, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:16:y:2019:i:4:p:50000000004807 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kemal Kizilca & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá, 2010.
"Minimum wage, fringe benefits, overtime payments and the gender wage gap,"
NIPE Working Papers
34/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Cerejeira, João & K?z?lca, Kemal & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla, 2012. "Minimum Wage, Fringe Benefits, Overtime Payments and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 6370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahn, Tom, 2011. "Distributional impacts of a local living wage increase with ability sorting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 283-286, September.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2015.
"Are There Long-Run Effects of the Minimum Wage?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 306-333, April.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2014. "Code and data files for "Are There Long-Run Effects of the Minimum Wage?"," Computer Codes 13-225, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Mueller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2013. "Behavioral effects of a federal minimum wage and income inequality in Germany," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79784, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Beauchamp Andrew & Chan Stacey, 2014. "The Minimum Wage and Crime," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-23, July.
- Nicole Coomer & Walter Wessels, 2013. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Covered Teenage Employment," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 253-280, September.
- Mirco Tonin, 2013.
"Underreporting of earnings and the minimum wage spike,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Underreporting of Earnings and the Minimum Wage Spike," IZA Discussion Papers 5942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:29:y:2011:i:1:p:12-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.