Informative Estimation and Selection of Correlation Structure for Longitudinal Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Shu & You, Jinhong & Lian, Heng, 2017. "Estimation and model identification of longitudinal data time-varying nonparametric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 116-136.
- Xu, Jianwen & Wang, You-Gan, 2014. "Intra-cluster correlation structure in longitudinal data analysis: Selection criteria and misspecification tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 70-77.
- Wang, Xianlong & Qu, Annie, 2014. "Efficient classification for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 119-134.
- Cho, Hyunkeun & Kim, Seonjin & Kim, Mi-Ok, 2017. "Multiple quantile regression analysis of longitudinal data: Heteroscedasticity and efficient estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 334-343.
- Kohli, Priya & Garcia, Tanya P. & Pourahmadi, Mohsen, 2016. "Modeling the Cholesky factors of covariance matrices of multivariate longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 87-100.
- Cho, Hyunkeun, 2016. "The analysis of multivariate longitudinal data using multivariate marginal models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 481-491.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:932-950 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:498:p:701-710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.