Temporary social dumping, union legalisation and FDI: a note on the strategic use of standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, "undated". "Temporary Social Dumping, Union Legalisation and FDI: A Note on the Strategic Use of Standards," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Leahy, D., 2000. "Temporary Social Dumping, Union Legalisation and FDI: a Note on the Strategic Use of Standards," Papers 00/2, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2005. "Union Bargaining Power, Social Dumping, and Foreign Direct Investment," International Trade 0510001, EconWPA.
- Dewit, Gerda & Görg, Holger & Montagna, Catia, 2003.
"Should I Stay or Should I Go? A Note on Employment Protection, Domestic Anchorage, and FDI,"
IZA Discussion Papers
845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dewit, G. & Holger, G. & Montagna, C., 2003. "Should I stay or should I go? A note on employment protection, domestic anchorage, and FDI," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1291003, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Gerda Dewit & Holger Gorg & Catia Montagna, 2003. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? A Note on Employment Protection, Domestic Anchorage and FDI," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 145, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2005. "Union legislation and export platform FDI," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 437-452.
- Gerda Dewit & Holger Görg & Catia Montagna, 2009. "Should I stay or should I go? Foreign direct investment, employment protection and domestic anchorage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(1), pages 93-110, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinationals; Social Dumping; Labour Standards;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:9:y:2001:i:3:p:243-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.