The impact of tied aid on trade flows between donor and recipient countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated". "Is There Anything Wrong with Tied-Aid?," EPRU Working Paper Series 94-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Andrzejczak & Agata Kliber, 2015. "The Model of French Development Assistance – Who Gets the Help?," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15, pages 89-109.
- Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & Thierry Verdier, 2007.
"Aid and trade,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 481-507, Autumn.
- Thierry Verdier & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2007. "Aid and Trade," Post-Print halshs-00754208, HAL.
- Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Aid and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- SUWA-EISENMANN Akiko & VERDIER Thierry, 2007. "Aid and trade," Research Unit Working Papers 0709, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Shwe Sin Oo & Masaru Ichihashi, 2015. "How Does Aid For Trade Contribute To ASEAN`s Trading?," IDEC DP2 Series 5-2, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Jonathan Munemo & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Arabinda Basistha, 2006.
"Foreign Aid and Export Performance: A Panel Data Analysis of Developing Countries,"
06-10 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jonathan Munemo & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Arabinda Basisth, 2007. "Foreign aid and export performance: a panel data analysis of developing countries," Working Papers 2007-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Philipp Hühne & Birgit Meyer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014.
"Who Benefits from Aid for Trade? Comparing the Effects on Recipient versus Donor Exports,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1275-1288, September.
- Hühne, Philipp & Meyer, Birgit & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2013. "Who benefits from aid for trade? Comparing the effects on recipient versus donor exports," Kiel Working Papers 1852, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pincin, Jared, 2013. "Political power and aid tying practices in the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 49806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barthel, Fabian & Neumayer, Eric & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Selaya, Pablo, 2014.
"Competition for Export Markets and the Allocation of Foreign Aid: The Role of Spatial Dependence among Donor Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 350-365.
- Barthel, Fabian & Neumayer, Eric & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Selaya, Pablo, 2013. "Competition for export markets and the allocation of foreign aid: The role of spatial dependence among donor countries," Kiel Working Papers 1875, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pincin, Jared, 2012. "Political power and aid tying practices in the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 39463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Juhasz Silva & Douglas Nelson, 2012.
"Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 545-577, May.
- Douglas Nelson & Simone Juhasz Silva, "undated". "Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model," Discussion Papers 08/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
KeywordsTied aid; trade; trade policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:8:y:1999:i:4:p:373-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.