Income distribution in the United States: Kuznets' inverted-U hypothesis and data non-stationarity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giles, David E.A. & Feng, Hui, 2005. "Output and well-being in industrialized nations in the second half of the 20th century: testing for convergence using fuzzy clustering analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 285-308, June.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Seyi Saint Akadiri, 2018. "Asymmetric Effects of Inequality on Per Capita Real GDP of the United States," Working Papers 201820, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Mehmet Balcilar & Seyi Saint Akadiri & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "Kuznets Curve for the US: A Reconsideration Using Cosummability," Working Papers 201763, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Virginia Maestri & Andrea Roventini, 2012.
"Inequality and Macroeconomic Factors: A Time-Series Analysis for a Set of OECD Countries,"
34/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Virginia Maestri & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Inequality and Macroeconomic Factors: A Time-Series Analysis for a Set of OECD Countries," LEM Papers Series 2012/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gerardo Angeles-Castro, 2006. "The relationship between economic growth and inequality: evidence from the age of market liberalism," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Virginia Maestri & Roventini, A. (Andrea), 2012. "GINI DP 30: Stylized Facts on Business Cycles and Inequality," GINI Discussion Papers 30, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- James Alm & Ruslan Grigoryev & Marat Kramin & Timur Kramin, 2016. "Testing Kuznetsâ€™ Hypothesis for Russian Regions: Trends and Interpretations," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 560-568.
- David E. A. Giles & Robert Draeseke, 2001. "Econometric Modelling based on Pattern recognition via the Fuzzy c-Means Clustering Algorithm," Econometrics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Angeles-Castro, Gerardo, 2006. "The relationship between economic growth and inequality: evidence from the age of market liberalism," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Gerardo Angeles-Castro, 2006. "The Relationship Between Economic Growth and Inequality: Evidence from the Age of Market Liberalism," Studies in Economics 0601, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; Gini coefficient; inverted U; time-series data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:7:y:1998:i:4:p:405-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .