Segmenting landholders for improving the targeting of natural resource management expenditures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:55-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Wheeler & A. Zuo & H. Bjornlund & C. Lane Miller, 2012. "Selling the Farm Silver? Understanding Water Sales to the Australian Government," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 133-154, May.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen & Blackmore, Louise & Capon, Timothy & Robinson, Cathy J. & Torabi, Nooshin & Wilson, Kerrie A., 2014. "What are the barriers to adopting carbon farming practices?," Working Papers 195776, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Winkler, Klara J. & Nicholas, Kimberly A., 2016. "More than wine: Cultural ecosystem services in vineyard landscapes in England and California," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 86-98.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:55:y:2012:i:1:p:17-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .