Brownfield Redevelopment versus Greenfield Development: A Private Sector Perspective on the Costs and Risks Associated with Brownfield Redevelopment in the Greater Toronto Area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Rosato & Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Margaretha Breil, 2010.
"Redeveloping derelict and underused historic city areas: evidence from a survey of real estate developers,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 257-281.
- Paolo Rosato & Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Margaretha Breil, 2008. "Redeveloping Derelict and Underused Historic City Areas: Evidence from a Survey of Real Estate Developers," Working Papers 2008.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nizalov, Denys & Loveridge, Scott, 2005. "The Differential Impact of Regional Policies on Economic Growth: One Size Does Not Fit All," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19360, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto & Tonin, Stefania & Trombetta, Francesco & Turvani, Margherita, 2005.
"The role of liability, regulation and economic incentives in brownfield remediation and redevelopment: evidence from surveys of developers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 327-351, July.
- Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto & Tonin, Stefania & Trombetta, Francesco & Turvani, Margherita, 2002. "The Role Of Liability, Regulation And Economic Incentives In Brownfield Remediation And Redevelopment: Evidence From Surveys Of Developers," Working Papers 28582, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo & Stefania Tonin & Francesco Trombetta & Margherita Turvani, 2003. "The Role of Liability, Regulation and Economic Incentives in Brownfield Remediation and Redevelopment: Evidence from Surveys of Developers," Working Papers 2003.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:20:y:2011:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-009-9179-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Ting Tang & C. Paul Nathanail, 2012. "Sticks and Stones: The Impact of the Definitions of Brownfield in Policies on Socio-Economic Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(5), pages 1-23, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:43:y:2000:i:6:p:831-853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.