Teaching Public Goods Theory With a Classroom Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pickhardt Michael, 2012.
"Pareto meets Olson – A Note on Pareto-optimality and Group Size in Linear Public Goods Games,"
ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft,
De Gruyter, vol. 63(1), pages 195-202, January.
- Michael Pickhardt, "undated". "Pareto meets Olson – A Note on Pareto-optimality and Group Size in Linear Public Goods Games," Working Papers 201174, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Pickhardt, Michael, 2011. "Pareto meets Olson: A note on Pareto-optimality and group size in linear public goods games," CAWM Discussion Papers 48, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- William E. Becker, 2007.
"Quit Lying and Address the Controversies: There are No Dogmata, Laws, Rules or Standards in the Science of Economics,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 51(1), pages 3-14, March.
- Becker, William E., 2007. "Quit lying and address the controversies: there are no dogmata, laws, rules or standards in the science of economics," MPRA Paper 39958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013.
"A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments Improve Economic Education in High Schools?,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2013-17, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments improve Economic Education in High Schools?," TWI Research Paper Series 80, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Cécile Bazart & Michael Pickhardt, 2009. "Fighting Income Tax Evasion with Positive Rewards: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 09-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2009.
- Becker, William E., 2004. "Good-byE old, hello new in teaching economics," Australasian Journal of Economics Education (AJEE), University of Queensland, School of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Paul Johnson & Bart J. Wilson, 2008. "Economics Works! Experiments in High School Classrooms," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 149-156.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:36:y:2005:i:2:p:145-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .