The Great Books and Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neufeldt, Leonard N., 1989. "The Economist: Henry Thoreau and Enterprise," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195057898.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecil E. Bohanon & Michelle Albert Vachris, 2011. "Economics and Literature: The Gains from Trade," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:mts:jrnlee:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Joshua C. Hall, 2014.
"Some brief syllabus advice for the young economist,"
Chapters,in: New Developments in Economic Education, chapter 7, pages 76-87
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Joshua Hall, 2013. "Some Brief Syllabus Advice for the Young Economist," Working Papers 13-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:32:y:2001:i:2:p:147-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .