On the role of reflexivity in economic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- George Soros, 2013. "Fallibility, reflexivity, and the human uncertainty principle," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 309-329, December.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2010. "Reflexivity, path dependence, and disequilibrium dynamics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 3-16, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iván H. Ayala & Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2014.
"Mainstream Macroeconomics in the Light of Popper
[La macroeconomía ortodoxa a la luz de Popper]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 14-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2014. "Resource Depletion, Growth, Collapse, and the Measurement of Capital," MPRA Paper 54044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:20:y:2013:i:4:p:439-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .