Waste pickers and collectors in Delhi: Poverty and environment in an urban informal sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Lal, Kaushalesh & Mangal, A. K. & Banerji, Asit & Mishra, S. N., 2015. "Entrepreneurship in Micro and Small Enterprises: Empirical Findings from a Baseline Study in Northeastern Areas of Delhi, India," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:eee:resene:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:109-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudipta Bhawal Mukherji & Makiko Sekiyama & Takashi Mino & Bharati Chaturvedi, 2016. "Resident Knowledge and Willingness to Engage in Waste Management in Delhi, India," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-14, October.
- repec:bla:asiapr:v:14:y:2019:i:1:p:97-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parizeau, Kate, 2015. "When Assets are Vulnerabilities: An Assessment of Informal Recyclers’ Livelihood Strategies in Buenos Aires, Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 161-173.
- BANERJI, Asit & GOTO, Jun & ISHIZAKI, Hironori & KUROSAKI, Takashi & LAL, Kaushalesh & PAUL, Shampa & SAWADA Yasuyuki & TSUDA, Shunsuke, 2018. "Entrepreneurship in Micro and Small Enterprises: Empirical Findings from Resurveys in Northeastern Areas of Delhi, India," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-65, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar & A.Venugopala Reddy, 2014. "Contribution of the urban poor: evidence from Chennai, India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 21(2), pages 53-76, December.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Récupération informelle des déchets in Wikipedia French ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:42:y:2006:i:1:p:41-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.