Trade, technology and labour markets in the world economy, 1970-90: A computable general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9470-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumont, Michel, 2004.
"The Impact of International Trade with Newly Industrialised Countries on the Wages and Employment of Low-Skilled and High-Skilled Workers in the European Union,"
bmxag, Center for Open Science.
- Dumont, Michel, 2004. "The Impact of International Trade with Newly Industrialised Countries on the Wages and Employment of Low-Skilled and High-Skilled Workers in the European Union," MPRA Paper 83525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Minford & Yongdeng Xu, 2018.
"Classical or Gravity? Which Trade Model Best Matches the UK Facts?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 579-611, July.
- Minford, Patrick & Xu, Yongdeng, 2017. "Classical or Gravity? Which trade model best matches the UK facts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Minford, Patrick & Xu, Yongdeng, 2017. "Classical or Gravity? Which trade model best matches the UK facts?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2001. "The determinants of production-related carbon emissions in West Germany, 1985-1990: assessing the role of technology and trade," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-455, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:34:y:1997:i:2:p:1-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.