Tackling Housing Market Volatility in the UK. Part I: Long- and Short-term Volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chyi Lin Lee & Richard G. Reed, 2014. "The Relationship between Housing Market Intervention for First-Time Buyers and House Price Volatility," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1073-1095, November.
- Sarah Nield, 2015. "Mortgage Market Review: “Hard-Wired Common Sense?”," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 139-159, June.
- Geoffrey M. Ngene & Daniel P. Sohn & M. Kabir Hassan, 2017. "Time-Varying and Spatial Herding Behavior in the US Housing Market: Evidence from Direct Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 482-514, May.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2014. "Availability, Affordability and Volatility: the case of Hong Kong Housing Market," MPRA Paper 58770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girum D. Abate & Luc Anselin, 2016. "House price fluctuations and the business cycle dynamics," CREATES Research Papers 2016-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2015. "Availability, Affordability and Volatility: The Case of the Hong Kong Housing Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 383-428.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intjhp:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:367-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .