Role of Corporate-Wide Offshoring Strategy on Offshoring Drivers, Risks and Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2003. "Went for Cost, Stayed for Quality?: Moving the Back Office to India," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt0b7764tt, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Ernst, Dieter & East-West Center (ed.), 2006. "Innovation Offshoring:Asia's Emerging Role in Global Innovation Networks," Economics Study Area Special Reports, East-West Center, Economics Study Area, volume 10, number ewcsreport1, spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengt Söderlund & Patrik Tingvall, 2014.
"Dynamic effects of institutions on firm-level exports,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(2), pages 277-308, May.
- Söderlund, Bengt & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "Dynamic Effects of Institutions on Firm-Level Exports," Ratio Working Papers 184, The Ratio Institute.
- Niccolò Pisani & Joan Enric Ricart, 2016. "Offshoring of Services: A Review of the Literature and Organizing Framework," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 385-424, June.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2011.
"Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?,"
2011:2, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 28 May 2012.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?," Ratio Working Papers 192, The Ratio Institute.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2011. "Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 243, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yi-Ju Lo & Tung Hung, 2015. "Structure offshoring and returns on offshoring," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 443-479, June.
- Alicia Rodríguez & María Jesús Nieto, 2016. "Does R&D offshoring lead to SME growth? Different governance modes and the mediating role of innovation," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1734-1753, August.
- Heyman Fredrik & Tingvall Patrik Gustavsson, 2015.
"The Dynamics of Offshoring and Institutions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1975-2016, October.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "The Dynamics of Offshoring and Institutions," Ratio Working Papers 190, The Ratio Institute.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "The Dynamics of Offshoring and Institutions," Working Paper Series 919, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:95-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caniato, Federico & Elia, Stefano & Luzzini, Davide & Piscitello, Lucia & Ronchi, Stefano, 2015. "Location drivers, governance model and performance in service offshoring," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 189-199.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:10:p:1810-1823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016.
"Technological capabilities, technological dynamism and innovation offshoring,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Technological Capabilities, Technological Dynamism and Innovation Offshoring," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Patrik Karpaty & Patrik Tingvall, 2015. "Service Offshoring and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 363-381, December.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0101-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larsen, Marcus M., 2016. "Failing to estimate the costs of offshoring: A study on process performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 307-318.
- Elisa Mattarelli & Maria Rita Tagliaventi, 2015. "How Offshore Professionals' Job Dissatisfaction Can Promote Further Offshoring: Organizational Outcomes of Job Crafting," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 585-620, July.
- Lewin, Arie Y. & Volberda, Henk W., 2011. "Co-evolution of global sourcing: The need to understand the underlying mechanisms of firm-decisions to offshore," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 241-251, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOffshoring; offshoring of business services; offshoring strategy; offshoring performance; attention-based view;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:17:y:2010:i:4:p:337-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .