The Institutional Arrangements of Innovation: Antecedents and Performance Effects of Trust in High-Tech Alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bingley, Paul & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2004. "Personnel policy and profit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 557-563, May.
- Klepper, Steven, 2001. "Employee Startups in High-Tech Industries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 639-674, September.
- Constance E. Helfat & Marvin B. Lieberman, 2002. "The birth of capabilities: market entry and the importance of pre-history," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 725-760, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert Jolink & Eva Niesten, 2012. "Hybrid Governance," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matthias Meier & Martina Lütkewitte & Thomas Mellewigt & Carolin Decker, 2016. "How managers can build trust in strategic alliances: a meta-analysis on the central trust-building mechanisms," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 229-257, April.
- Dagmara Lewicka, 2011. "Shaping a multicultural organization - behavioral strategies (Ksztaltowanie etycznych zachowan pracownikow poprzez sprawiedliwe i przejrzyste procedury personalne)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(34a), pages 106-126.
More about this item
KeywordsInterorganizational trust; high-tech cooperation; alliance performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:15:y:2008:i:1:p:45-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.