Is Cost-of-Service Regulation Worth the Cost?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Brennan, 2013. "Mitigating Monopoly or Preventing Discrimination: Comparing Antitrust to Regulatory Goals in the Interstate Commerce Act," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(1), pages 103-119, August.
- Brennan, Timothy, 1999. "Do Lower Prices For Polluting Goods Make Environmental Externalities Worse?," Discussion Papers dp-99-40, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Cost-of-service; Rate-of-return; Incentive regulation; JEL classifications: L51; L21; D21; D78.key;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:3:y:1996:i:1:p:25-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .