The Human Development Paradigm: Operationalizing Sen'S Ideas On Capabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana & Neuman, Shoshana, 1998.
"The Extra Burden of Moslem Wives: Clues from Israeli Women's Labor Supply,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(3), pages 491-517, April.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana & Neuman, Shoshana, 1998. "The Extra Burden of Moslem Wives: Clues from Israeli Women's Labour Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 1807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sondra Hale, 1995. "Gender and economics; Islam and Polygamy - a question of causality," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 67-79.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana Amyra & Neuman, Shoshana, 1988. "Women's Labor Supply and Marital Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1294-1302, December.
- Robert Cherry, 1998. "Rational Choice and the Price of Marriage," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 27-49.
More about this item
KeywordsAmartya Sen; Human Development; Capabilities; Human Rights; Gender; Democratic Governance;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:9:y:2003:i:2-3:p:301-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .