How do Labor Unions Influence the Gender Earnings Gap? A Comparative Study of the US and Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Joonmo & Lee, Tai & Jung, Hanna, 2014. "Glass ceiling in a stratified labor market: Evidence from Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 56-70.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2017.
"Identifying Age Penalty in Women's Wages: New Method and Evidence from Germany 1984-2014,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
956, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & van Staveren, Irene, 2018. "Identifying Age Penalty in Women's Wages: New Method and Evidence from Germany 1984-2014," IZA Discussion Papers 11295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2017. "Identifying age penalty in women's wages: new method and evidence from Germany 1984-2014," GRAPE Working Papers 24, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Hanna Jung & Joonmo Cho, 2016. "Quality of Jobs for Female Workers: A Comparative Study of South Korea and Australia," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Joonmo Cho & Jaeseong Lee, 2015. "Persistence of the Gender Gap and Low Employment of Female Workers in a Stratified Labor Market: Evidence from South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-27, September.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:118-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, 2018. "Just Like A Woman? New Comparative Evidence on the Gender Income Gap across Eastern Europe and Central Asia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 211, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
More about this item
KeywordsGender earnings gap; trade unions; comparison of the US and Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:133-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .