Meinu Jingji/China's beauty economy: Buying looks, shifting value, and changing place
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1143-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang-Sheng Lee & Zhong Zhao, 2017.
"Height, Weight and Well-Being for Rural, Urban and Migrant Workers in China,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 117-136, May.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Zhao, Zhong, 2015. "Height, Weight and Well-Being for Rural, Urban and Migrant Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 9397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsBeauty pageant; China; meinu jingji; neoliberalism; JEL Codes: D; D1; D11;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:13:y:2007:i:3-4:p:307-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .