Financial deepening and bank productivity in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Yang, Shih-Jui & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2014. "Non-interest income, profitability, and risk in banking industry: A cross-country analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 48-67.
- Lee, Chi-Chuan & Huang, Tai-Hsin, 2016. "Productivity changes in pre-crisis Western European banks: Does scale effect really matter?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 29-48.
- Nguena Christian Lambert & Tsafack Nanfosso Roger, 2014.
"On the Sensitivity of Banking Activity Shocks: Evidence from the CEMAC Sub-region,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 354-372.
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "On the Sensitivity of Banking Activity Shocks: Evidence from the CEMAC Sub-region," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_007, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Christian-Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack-Nanfosso, 2014.
"On the Sensitivity of Banking Activity to Macroeconomic Shocks: Evidence from CEMAC Sub-region
[Sensibilité du Secteur Bancaire aux Chocs Macroéconomiques: Cas de la sous-région CEMAC]," Post-Print halshs-01097850, HAL.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-413 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:17:y:2011:i:9-10:p:811-827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.