Trading futures spread portfolios: applications of higher order and recurrent networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krauss, Christopher, 2015. "Statistical arbitrage pairs trading strategies: Review and outlook," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Lubnau, Thorben & Todorova, Neda, 2015. "Trading on mean-reversion in energy futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 312-319.
- Erhard Reschenhofer & Werner Ploberger & Georg Lehecka, 2014. "Detecting fuzzy periodic patterns in futures spreads," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 487-496, May.
- Alexander, Carol & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Sumawong, Anannit, 2013.
"The (de)merits of minimum-variance hedging: Application to the crack spread,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 698-707.
- Carol Alexander & Marcel Prokopczuk & Anannit Sumawon, 2012. "The (De)merits of Minimum-Variance Hedging: Application to the Crack Spread," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2012-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
Keywordsfutures spreads; cointegration; trading filters; higher order networks; recurrent networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:14:y:2008:i:6:p:503-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .