Correction to “Automatic Block-Length Selection for the Dependent Bootstrap” by D. Politis and H. White
A correction on the optimal block size algorithms of Politis and White (2004) is given following a correction of Lahiri's (Lahiri 1999) theoretical results by Nordman (2008).
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/LECR20|
- Pegoraro, F. & Siegel, A. F. & Tiozzo Pezzoli, L., 2014. "Specification Analysis of International Treasury Yield Curve Factors," Working papers 490, Banque de France.
- Pouliot, Sebastien & Sumner, Daniel A., 2014.
"Differential impacts of country of origin labeling: COOL econometric evidence from cattle markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 107-116.
- Pouliot, Sébastien & Sumner, Daniel A., 2012. "Differential Impacts of Country of Origin Labeling: COOL Econometric Evidence from Cattle Markets," Working Papers 148593, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Dichtl, Hubert & Drobetz, Wolfgang, 2015. "Sell in May and Go Away: Still good advice for investors?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 29-43.
- Sarno, Lucio & Schneider, Paul & Wagner, Christian, 2016. "The economic value of predicting bond risk premia," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 247-267.
- Kichian, Maral & Rumler, Fabio, 2014. "Forecasting Canadian inflation: A semi-structural NKPC approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 183-191.
- Han, Heejoon & Linton, Oliver & Oka, Tatsushi & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2016. "The cross-quantilogram: Measuring quantile dependence and testing directional predictability between time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 251-270.
- Heejoon Han & Oliver Linton & Tatsushi Oka & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2014. "The cross-quantilogram: measuring quantile dependence and testing directional predictability between time series," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heejoon Han & Oliver Linton & Tatsushi Oka & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2014. "The Cross-Quantilogram: Measuring Quantile Dependence and Testing Directional Predictability between Time Series," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1452, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Johanna Posch & Fabio Rumler, 2015. "Semi‐Structural Forecasting of UK Inflation Based on the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 145-162, 03.
- Aleksejs Krecetovs & Pasquale Della Corte, 2016. "Macro uncertainty and currency premia," 2016 Meeting Papers 624, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas & Vasilios Plakandaras, 2016. "Testing Exchange Rate Models in a Small Open Economy: an SVR Approach," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 9-29.
- Kim, Myeong Jun & Park, Sung Y., 2016. "Optimal conditional hedge ratio: A simple shrinkage estimation approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 139-156.
- Prasad S Bhattacharya & Dimitrios D Thomakos, 2011. "Improving forecasting performance by window and model averaging," CAMA Working Papers 2011-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Prasad S Bhattacharya & Dimitrios D Thomakos, 2011. "Improving forecasting performance by window and model averaging," Economics Series 2011_1, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Kremens, Lukas & Martin, Ian, 2017. "The Quanto Theory of Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 11970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yang, Haisheng & He, Jie & Chen, Shaoling, 2015. "The fragility of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Revisiting the hypothesis with Chinese data via an “Extreme Bound Analysis”," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 41-58.
- George Kapetanios & Fotis Papailias, 2011. "Block Bootstrap and Long Memory," Working Papers 679, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fousekis, Panos & Grigoriadis, Vasilis, 2016. "Spatial price dependence by time scale: Empirical evidence from the international butter markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 195-204.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2015. "A Critical Review of Posch, J. and F. Rumler (2015), 'Semi-Structural Forecasting of UK Inflation Based on the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve,' Journal of Forecasting 34(2): 145-62," MPRA Paper 65665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cizek, Pavel & Koo, Chao, 2017. "Jump-Preserving Varying-Coefficient Models for Nonlinear Time Series," Discussion Paper 2017-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nieto, Maria Rosa & Ruiz, Esther, 2016. "Frontiers in VaR forecasting and backtesting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 475-501.
- Dichtl, Hubert & Drobetz, Wolfgang, 2014. "Are stock markets really so inefficient? The case of the “Halloween Indicator”," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 112-121.
- Ivan Kojadinovic & Jean-François Quessy & Tom Rohmer, 2016. "Testing the constancy of Spearman’s rho in multivariate time series," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(5), pages 929-954, October.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Lyócsa, Štefan, 2017. "Directional predictability from stock market sector indices to gold: A cross-quantilogram analysis," MPRA Paper 76915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:28:y:2009:i:4:p:372-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed