An Environmental/Input-Output Linear Programming Model To Reach The Targets For Greenhouse Gas Emissions Set By The Kyoto Protocol
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003.
"An evaluation of the performance of applied general equilibrium models of the impact of NAFTA,"
320, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Performance of Applied General Equilibrium Models of the Impact of NAFTA," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000525, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1995. "An Evaluation of the Performance of an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Spanish Economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 115-141.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1995.
"An Evaluation of the Performance of an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Spanish Economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 115-141.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Clemente Polo & Ferran Sancho, 1994. "An evaluation of the performance of an applied general equilibrium model of the Spanish economy," Working Papers 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Thomas R. Plaut, 1981. "An Econometric Model for Forecasting Regional Population Growth," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 6(1), pages 53-70, April.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010. "Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1311-1328.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2015.
"Regional economic impacts of the shale gas and tight oil boom: A synthetic control analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-17.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 57681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Loveridge, 2004.
"A Typology and Assessment of Multi-sector Regional Economic Impact Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 305-317.
- CATTOIR, Philippe & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, 2000. "Debt-sharing and secession : a generational accounting approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2000003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe Cattoir & Frédéric Docquier, 2004. "Debt-sharing and Secession: A Generational Accounting Approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/229562, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1007-1051.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2003. "Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 589-611, May.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2008. "Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-114, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- San Cristóbal, José Ramón, 2012. "A goal programming model for environmental policy analysis: Application to Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 303-307.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gases; Kyoto Protocol; Environment; Input-Output;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:22:y:2010:i:3:p:223-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .