The role of spillovers in research and development expenditure in Australian industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Conti & Marco A. Marini, 2019.
"Are you the right partner? R&D agreement as a screening device,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 243-264, April.
- Chiara Conti & Marco A. Marini, 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-09, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Conti, Chiara & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," MPRA Paper 80423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rittwik Chatterjee & Srobonti Chattopadhyay & Tarun Kabiraj, 2019. "When Spillovers Enhance R&D Incentives," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(4), pages 857-868, December.
- Kabiraj, Abhishek & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2019. "Uncertain R&D Outcomes and Cooperation in R&D," MPRA Paper 94676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Romain Gibert, 2018. "Cooperation or non-cooperation in R&D: how should research be funded?," Post-Print hal-02006515, HAL.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2018. "When Spillovers Enhance R&D Incentives," MPRA Paper 88743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2019. "The effects of R&D subsidies and publicly performed R&D on business R&D: A survey," MERIT Working Papers 2019-036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2018. "Spillovers and R&D Incentive under Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 85089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:14-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.