Pro-poor growth and social protection in South Africa: Exploring the interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2015.
"Growth and Institutions in African Development by Augustin K. Fosu,"
Research Africa Network Working Papers
15/033, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Growth and Institutions in African Development, by Augustin K. Fosu," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/033, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Growth and Institutions in African Development by Augustin K. Fosu," MPRA Paper 68656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anda David & Nathalie Guilbert & Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yudai Higashi & Hiroyuki Hino & Murray Leibbrandt & Muna Shifa, 2018.
"Spatial Poverty and Inequality in South Africa: A Municipality Level Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2018-02, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Anda David & Nathalie Guilbert & Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yudai Higashi & Hiroyuki Hino & Murray Leibbrandt & Muna Shifa, 2018. "Spatial poverty and inequality in South Africa: A municipality level analysis," SALDRU Working Papers 221, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Anda DAVID & Nathalie Guilbert & Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yudai Higashi & Hiroyuki Hino & Murray Leibbrandt & Elnari Potgieter & Muna Shifa, 2018. "Spatial poverty and inequality in South Africa: A municipality level analysis," Working Paper 58a28f2f-2779-40ba-945b-6, Agence française de développement.
- Finn, Arden & Leibbrandt, Murray & Oosthuizen, Morne, 2014. "Poverty, inequality, and prices in post-apartheid South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rochelle Beukes & Ada Jansen & Mariana Moses & Derek Yu, 2017. "Exploring the Eligibility Criteria of the Child Support Grant and its Impact on Poverty," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 511-529, November.
- Antonio David & Martin Petri, 2013. "Inclusive Growth and the Incidence of Fiscal Policy in Mauritius; Much Progress, But More Could be Done," IMF Working Papers 13/116, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:31:y:2014:i:2:p:219-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.