International process plant contracts for use on other performance-based projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xing Wu & Zhihui Zhang, 2005. "Input-output analysis of the Chinese construction sector," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 905-912.
- C. Y. Yiu & X. H. Lu & M. Y. Leung & W. X. Jin, 2004. "A longitudinal analysis on the relationship between construction output and GDP in Hong Kong," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 339-345.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "Capital Formation and Productivity Convergence over the Long Term," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 565-579.
- Polenske, Karen R & Sivitanides, Petros, 1990. "Linkages in the Construction Sector," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 147-161.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2002. "Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Wolff, Edward N., 1994. "Productivity measurement within an input-output framework," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erbe, Anita, 2013. "Evaluating main order contract forms for Major Industrial Plant Projects (MIPP) with respect to completion and performance of design risk allocation," Freiberg Working Papers 2013/03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsProcess; contracts; international; performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:25:y:2007:i:7:p:709-713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .