The use of global strategies by British construction firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip M. Lurie & Matthew S. Goldberg, 1998. "An Approximate Method for Sampling Correlated Random Variables from Partially-Specified Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 203-218, February.
- Malik Ranasinghe, 2000. "Impact of correlation and induced correlation on the estimation of project cost of buildings," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 395-406.
- Robert T. Clemen & Terence Reilly, 1999. "Correlations and Copulas for Decision and Risk Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 208-224, February.
- David Wall, 1997. "Distributions and correlations in Monte Carlo simulation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 241-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria João Sousa & Susana Costa e Silva, 2008. "THE USE of CONSORTIA for the INTERNATIONALIZATION of FIRMS – MOTA-ENGIL CASE STUDY," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 012008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation; strategy; international competition; multinational companies; transnationals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:24:y:2006:i:9:p:945-954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .