Indonesian Trade Liberalisation: Estimating The Gains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2009. "Impacts of FTAs in East Asia: CGE Simulation Analysis," Discussion papers 09037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Vanzetti & Greg McGuire & Prabowo, 2005.
"Trade Policy at the Crossroads: The Indonesian Story,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
347, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David Vanzetti & Greg McGuire, 2005. "Trade Policy At The Crossroads – The Indonesian Story," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 28, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- David Vanzetti & Greg McGuire & Prabowo, 2005. "Trade Policy at the Crossroads - The Indonesian Story," Trade Working Papers 22037, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Acharya, Sanjaya, 2011. "Making unilateral trade liberalisation beneficial to the poor," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 60-71, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:39:y:2003:i:1:p:51-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.