Convergence, clustering and their effects on attendance in the Japan Professional Baseball League
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008.
"Game Information, Local Heroes, And Their Effect On Attendance: The Case Of The Japanese Baseball League,"
10303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Game Information, Local Heroes, And Their Effect On Attendance: The Case Of The Japanese Baseball League," MPRA Paper 19965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Game Information, Local Heroes, And Their Effect On Attendance: The Case Of The Japanese Baseball League," MPRA Paper 21278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael A. Leeds & Sumi Sakata, 2012. "Take Me Out to the Yakyushiai," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 13(1), pages 34-52, February.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Emergence of a professional sports league and human capital formation for sports: The Japanese Professional Football League," MPRA Paper 44691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- yamamura, eiji, 2006. "Team Payroll, Competitive Balance, and Team Performance in the Japan Professional Baseball League: A Study using 1993-2004 Panel Data," MPRA Paper 10836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:25:p:3257-3265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.