Public debt in Turkey: evaluation and perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2000. "Turkey - Country Economic Memorandum : Structural Reforms for Sustainable Growth, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Publications - Reports 14987, The World Bank Group.
- World Bank, 2000. "Turkey - Country Economic Memorandum : Structural Reforms for Sustainable Growth, Volume 2. Statistical Annex," World Bank Publications - Reports 14995, The World Bank Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerrit B. Koester & Christoph Priesmeier, 2013.
"Does Wagner´s Law Ruin the Sustainability of German Public Finances?,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(3), pages 256-288, September.
- Priesmeier, Christoph & Koester, Gerrit B., 2012. "Does Wagner's law ruin the sustainability of German public finances?," Discussion Papers 08/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Larissa Batrancea, 2020. "The Influence of Public Debt on Performance: Lesson from Romanian Counties," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 809-814, December.
- Ata Özkaya, 2014. "Hidden Overhang of Domestic Debt and Its Role in the This-Time-Is-Different Syndrome: An Empirical Contingent Liabilities Model," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 73-94.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4341 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hakkı Hakan YILMAZ, 2010. "Evaluation of Structural Fiscal Transformation Reforms in Turkey: Reform Fatigue and Reform Ownership Problems," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 2010-1.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:3:p:343-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.