Parental preferences and choice of school
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2015.
"What Parents Want: School Preferences and School Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(587), pages 1262-1289, September.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2009. "What parents want: school preferences and school choice," DoQSS Working Papers 09-01, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2009. "What Parents Want: School preferences and school choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/222, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Steven Glazerman & Dallas Dotter, "undated". "Market Signals: Evidence on the Determinants and Consequences of School Choice from a Citywide Lottery," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fb9c3ca046294636aa526d7c1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:tpr:edfpol:v:14:y:2019:i:1:p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Glazerman & Ira Nichols-Barrer & Jon Valant & Jesse Chandler & Alyson Burnett, "undated". "Nudging Parents to Choose Better Schools: The Importance of School Choice Architecture," Mathematica Policy Research Reports dd5063086be143fb75deb193b, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:7:p:803-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.