Lag length selection in vector autoregressive models: symmetric and asymmetric lags
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1994. "Model Determination and Macroeconomic Activity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1083, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen Miller, 2012.
"“Ripple effects” and forecasting home prices in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 763-782, June.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. ""Ripple Effects" and Forecasting Home Prices in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix," Working papers 2009-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "“Ripple Effects” and Forecasting Home Prices In Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix," Working Papers 200901, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. ""Ripple Effects” and Forecasting Home Prices in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix," Working Papers 0902, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Frank Browne & David Doran, 2005. "Do equity index industry groups improve forecasts of inflation and production? A US analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(15), pages 1801-1812.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2016.
"Financial conditions and economic activity: the potential impact of the targeted long-term refinancing operations (TLTROs),"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 449-456, April.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2015. "Financial conditions and economic activity: the potential impact of the targeted longer-term refinancing operations (TLTROS)," Working Papers 194, Bank of Greece.
- Mansour-Ichrakieh, Layal, 2020. "The impact of Israeli Geopolitical Risks on the Lebanese Financial Market: A Destabilizer Multiplier," MPRA Paper 99376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan B. Bruns & David I. Stern, 2019. "Lag length selection and p-hacking in Granger causality testing: prevalence and performance of meta-regression models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 797-830, March.
- Bodunrin, Olalekan Samuel, 2016. "The Impact of Fiscal and Monetary Policy on Nigerian Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 92811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laing, Andrew R. & Nolan, James F., 2009. "Price Dynamics and Market Structure in Transportation: For-Hire Grain Trucking Along the Alberta- Saskatchewan Border," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207599, Transportation Research Forum.
- Martins Iyoboyi & Ummu Ahmad Jalingo & Ahmad Tsauni, 2016. "Impact of Institutions on Macroeconomic Performance in Nigeria: 1980-2013," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(3), pages 193-221.
- Ming-Liang Yeh & Hsiao-Ping Chu & Peter Sher & Yi-Chia Chiu, 2010. "R&D intensity, firm performance and the identification of the threshold: fresh evidence from the panel threshold regression model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 389-401.
- Wu, Man-Hwa & Ni, Yen-Sen, 2011. "The effects of oil prices on inflation, interest rates and money," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4158-4164.
- Odunayo Magret Olarewaju & John Ayobamibo Olayiwola, 2019. "Corporate Tax Planning and Financial Performance in Nigerian Non‐Financial Quoted Companies," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 31(2), pages 202-215, June.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2004. "Comparing Bank Lending Channel in India and Pakistan," MPRA Paper 9281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albis, Manuel Leonard F. & Mapa, Dennis S., 2014. "Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates in Asymmetric Vector Autoregressive (AVAR) Models," MPRA Paper 55902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Vamvoukas, 2002. "Budget Deficits and Interest Rates in a Small Open," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 31-36.
- Chen, Yiqi & Ibhagui, Oyakhilome W., 2019. "R&D-firm performance nexus: New evidence from NASDAQ listed firms," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Razgūnė Aušra & Lazutka Romas, 2017. "Labor Share in National Income: Implications in the Baltic Countries," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 17(2), pages 121-139, June.
- John D. Levendis, 2018. "Time Series Econometrics," Springer Texts in Business and Economics, Springer, number 978-3-319-98282-3, September.
- Vale, Sergio Rodrigo, 2005. "Inflation, Growth and Real and Nominal Uncertainty: Some Bivariate Garch-in-Mean Evidence for Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 59(1), January.
- Keating, John W., 2000. "Macroeconomic Modeling with Asymmetric Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-28, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1995. "Automated Forecasts of Asia-Pacific Economic Activity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1103, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1998.
"Impulse response and forecast error variance asymptotics in nonstationary VARs,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 21-56.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1995. "Impulse Response and Forecast Error Variance Asymptotics in Nonstationary VAR's," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1102, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1994. "Nonstationary Time Series and Cointegration: Recent Books and Themes for the Future," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1081, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:4:p:517-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.