Mixed and pure sharecropping in Nepal: empirical evidence supporting the traditional hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeetendra P. Aryal & Stein T. Holden, 2012.
"Livestock and land share contracts in a Hindu society,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(5), pages 593-606, September.
- Aryal, Jeetendra P. & Holden, Stein T., 2011. "Livestock and Land Share Contracts in a Hindu Society," CLTS Working Papers 7/11, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Aryal, Jeetendra P. & Holden, Stein T., 2011. "Caste Discrimination, Land Reforms and Land Market Performance in Nepal," CLTS Working Papers 1/11, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Acharya, Ram N., 1999. "The Impact Of Share Tenancy On Resource Allocation: Evidence From Nepal," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21685, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aryal, Jeetendra P. & Holden, Stein T., 2011. "Caste, Land and Labor Market Imperfections, and Land Productivity in Rural Nepal," CLTS Working Papers 6/11, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:37-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.