Information and diffusion of new prescription drugs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim Jong-Il & Lau Lawrence J., 1994. "The Sources of Economic Growth of the East Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 235-271, September.
- Gerhard Kempkes & Carsten Pohl, 2010.
"The efficiency of German universities-some evidence from nonparametric and parametric methods,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(16), pages 2063-2079.
- Gerhard Kempkes & Carsten Pohl, 2006. "The Efficiency of German Universities - Some Evidence from Non-Parametric and Parametric Methods," ifo Working Paper Series 36, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Kempkes, Gerhard & Pohl, Carsten, 2006. "The Efficiency of German Universities Some Evidence from Non-Parametric and Parametric Methods," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/06, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Boon L. Lee & Andrew C. Worthington & Wai Ho Leong, 2009. "Malmquist Indices of Pre and Post-Deregulation Productivity, Efficiency and Technological Change in the Singaporean Banking Sector," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 228, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Nancy Kong & Jose Tongzon, 2006. "Estimating total factor productivity growth in Singapore at sectoral level using data envelopment analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(19), pages 2299-2314.
- Gerhard Reichmann & Margit Sommersguter-Reichmann, 2010. "Efficiency measures and productivity indexes in the context of university library benchmarking," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 311-323.
- James Odeck, 2007. "Measuring technical efficiency and productivity growth: a comparison of SFA and DEA on Norwegian grain production data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(20), pages 2617-2630.
- Worthington, Andrew C. & Lee, Boon L., 2008.
"Efficiency, technology and productivity change in Australian universities, 1998-2003,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-298, June.
- Andrew Worthington & Boon L. Lee, 2005. "Efficiency, technology and productivity change in Australian universities, 1998-2003," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 195, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Anthony N. Rezitis, 2006. "Productivity growth in the Greek banking industry: A non-parametric approach," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 119-138, May.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 1999. "Estimating and bootstrapping Malmquist indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 459-471, June.
- Gilbert, R. Alton & Wilson, Paul W., 1998. "Effects of Deregulation on the Productivity of Korean Banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 133-155, March.
- Yung-Ho Chiu & Chun-Mei Ma & Ming-Yuan Sun, 2010. "Efficiency and credit rating in Taiwan banking: data envelopment analysis estimation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(20), pages 2587-2600.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Laure Latruffe, 2008.
"The use of bootstrapped Malmquist indices to reassess productivity change findings: an application to a sample of Polish farms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(16), pages 2055-2061.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2006. "The Use of Bootstrapped Malmquist Indices to Reassess Productivity Change Findings: An Application to a Sample of Polish Farms," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25793, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isidoro Guzman & Carmelo Reverte, 2008. "Productivity and efficiency change and shareholder value: evidence from the Spanish banking sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(15), pages 2037-2044.
- Renuka Mahadevan, 2000. "Sources of output growth in Singapore's services sector," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 495-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Mueller & Alexander Frenzel, 2015. "Competitive pricing within pharmaceutical classes: evidence on “follow-on” drugs in Germany 1993–2008," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(1), pages 73-82, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:15:p:2049-2057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.