Pricing Asset Scheduling Flexibility using Optimal Switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:887-902 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:531-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall Martyr, 2014. "Solving finite time horizon Dynkin games by optimal switching," Papers 1411.4438, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- Magnus Perninge & Lennart Söder, 2014. "Irreversible investments with delayed reaction: an application to generation re-dispatch in power system operation," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(2), pages 195-224, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woo, C.K. & Moore, J. & Schneiderman, B. & Ho, T. & Olson, A. & Alagappan, L. & Chawla, K. & Toyama, N. & Zarnikau, J., 2016. "Merit-order effects of renewable energy and price divergence in California’s day-ahead and real-time electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 299-312.
- Chi-Keung Woo, Ira Horowitz, Jay Zarnikau, Jack Moore, Brendan Schneiderman, Tony Ho, and Eric Leung, 2016. "What Moves the Ex Post Variable Profit of Natural-Gas-Fired Generation in California?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Lin Zhao & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2015. "Asset Pricing in Incomplete Markets: Valuing Gas Storage Capacity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-104/VI/DSF95, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gassiat, Paul & Kharroubi, Idris & Pham, Huyên, 2012. "Time discretization and quantization methods for optimal multiple switching problem," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(5), pages 2019-2052.
- El Asri, Brahim, 2013. "Stochastic optimal multi-modes switching with a viscosity solution approach," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 579-602.
- Michael Ludkovski, 2010. "Stochastic Switching Games and Duopolistic Competition in Emissions Markets," Papers 1001.3455, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Aïd, René & Campi, Luciano & Langrené, Nicolas & Pham, Huyên, 2014. "A probabilistic numerical method for optimal multiple switching problems in high dimension," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63011, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal switching; Monte Carlo; operational flexibility; impulse control; Snell envelope;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:15:y:2008:i:5-6:p:405-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .